To become a respected Worldwide Crew Management and Services provider. To achieve this goal, we established an efficient office infrastructure that will support our client requirements. We have also nurtured a culture of transparency, integrity and accountability within our crewing teams and we have selected the best qualified people so we can provide an exceptional service to our Principals.
Our Principals need the most qualified, medically-fit, best trained and competent officers and crew to operate sophisticated cargo and tanker vessels. Our visions are best expressed in the actions and decisions we implement in the day to day crewing operations:
- • Managing and caring for each and every Officer and Crew as part of the Strahlmann Family.
- • Fostering loyalty and demand the same from each seafarer and office staff.
- • Promote an attitude of ownership towards the Principal being served or deployed.
- • Seafarers come first when it comes to delivery of services.
- • Management and implementation of a crew rotation plan.
- • Safely deploy our seafarers on board client-managed vessels and efficiently handle their requirements upon return.
- • Implementation of a well-structured crew training program.
- • Implementation of a structured competence development management for Crew careers and promotions.
- • Development of a strong Cadetship program for Principals to ensure long term stability of the Fleet.
The quality policy of Strahlman Shipping Services Phils., Inc. is to provide our principals and vessel owners, the most qualified, medically-fit, best trained and competent seafarers to safely operate any type of vessel free of accident(s) and incident(s) in compliance to all statutory and regulatory requirements.
The quality objective of Strahlman Shipping Services Phils., Inc. is to deliver Crew Agency Services that meets the requirements, needs and expectations of its Principals, Vessel Owners, Seafarers, Shore Staff and other parties interested in the safe operation of vessels, protection of the environment, vessel, cargo and Seafarers in compliance with statutory regulations and applicable laws through an effective Quality Management System.
CAPT. REX D. SEBALLOS
CAPT. ARCHIE L. AMARACO
General Manager and Director
EMMYLOU N. ALDAVE
Quality Management Representative and HR & Admin Manager
RONALDO T. INFANTE
PERLITA O. JAVIER
• Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Certificate of Incorporation
• Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) License - January 2017 - 2021
• Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) Accreditation - May 2017-2020
• Department of Labor and Employment - Certificate of Compliance
• ISO 9001:2015 Certification (Oct2017-2020)
• Class NK Interim Document of Compliance
|Center for Knowledge and Advance Training CKAT, Inc.||Unit 611 S&L Building, 1500 Roxas Boulevard cor R. Salas St., Ermita, Manila|
|Competent Maritime||1913 Luna Orosa Building|
|New Simulator Center of the Philippines, Inc.||5th Floor, 2053 Building, Edison Street, Makati City|
|Noble Maritime and Offshore Training Center Services Corp.||6/F Dy Building, General Malvar St., Malate, Manila|
|Asia Pacific Medical and Diagnostics, Inc. (APMD)||3F, 2053 Building, Edison St., San Isidro, Makati City|
|Halcyon Marine Healthcare Systems||10/F Unit A & B, 14/F, Unit D & 19/F Units B & C, Trafalgar Plaza Condominium 105 H. V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City||864-0206 / 864-0213 / 864-0214 / 02-9646678 and 0977-8361518|
|Maritime Clinic for International Seafarers||7th Floor, Intramuros Corporate Plaza||+63 2 304-6700 loc. 310|
|Maritime Medical and Laboratory Clinic, Inc.||2nd Flr. Paragon Tower Hotel 531, A. Flores Street, Ermita, Manila||526-3809 / 526-3812 / 526-3815|
|S. M. Lazo Medical||1755 Taft Avenue, Malate||303-7006 - 07|
|Sagrada Corazon Medical & Allied Services Center, Inc.||1057 M. H. Del Pilar St. cor. UN Avenue, Ermita, Manila||632-524-7109 / 632-524-7128 loc. 101|
|Supercare Medical Services, Inc.||573 Patria Building, Ma. Orosa cor E. Reyes, St., Ermita, Manila||521-0024 - 35 / 522-3001 - Jaen|
|YGEIA Medical Center, inc.||2081 Pres. Quirino Ave. Pandacan Metro Manila, Philippines 1011||+632 5218777 / +632 5627464 / +632 5627465 / +632 5626583 / + 632 5626685 / +632 562-7015 / +632 5647269|
|Medmar Philippines, Inc.||7/F Clipp Center Building, 39th St. cor. 11th Avenue, BGC, Taguig City||8468150|
|Regent Travel Corporation||Regent Building, 1415 General Luna Street, Ermita, Manila||+63 2 489-4213 / +63 2 400-1555 to 59 ext 105|
|Philippine National Bank||LPL Mansions Condominium, 122 LP Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City|